HEALTH MEASURES OF PRIVATE DRIVERS BREIZHCAB LIMOUSINE FACING THE COVID
The safety of our passengers and Private drivers has always been The priority of Breizhcab Limousine. As a major player in bespoke mobility in Rennes in Brittany and Nantes in the Loire region, it has become essential to take all the necessary precautions and measures to stop the spread of Covid-19. In order to protect you as much as possible from the risk of contamination, we have put in place a number of measures to ensure the proper social distance between our drivers and our customers as well as an ambitious and tailored disinfection protocol of our premises and vehicles.
In these difficult times, we are committed to continuing to ensure the quality of service that characterizes us. If economic activity is to resume, it must nevertheless be done under maximum health security conditions to allow you to travel and move safely. In this way, we make every effort to ensure that you can call on our services calmly and with confidence.
Each person working within the company has an individual mask washable to FFP2 standards provided by the company Breizhcab Limousine. This mask will be worn rigorously throughout the working day.
This tool is complemented by a systematic disinfection approach using detergents and disinfectants particularly adapted to the fight against the spread of Covid-19, they are distributed as follows:
In our commercial agencies
Any exchange of equipment (office, phone, computer…) requires immediate disinfection using disposable disinfectant wipes.
At the end of the day, we clean the work surfaces (office, dining area, sink, coffee machine…), disinfecting the floors and all materials and surfaces that have been in contact with employees or the public (door handles, payment terminals…).
In our vehicles
Simplified (between missions)
Between each customer, we disinfect seats, headrests, door handles, armrests, belt buckles and any other comfort element used to welcome the customer with a disinfectant detergent called “surface”. The same procedure will be applied for any equipment or accessory used during the delivery.
Daily (at the end of each day)
The same method as before will be used: disinfection of seats, headrests, door handles, armrests, belt buckles and any other comfort element used to welcome the customer. We add the disinfection of the floors, walls and driving position (flying, gear lever, doors). Every item that has been able to get in touch with the driver or customer must be cleaned.
During this period of control of the Covid-19, Breizhcab Limousine implements basic sanitary measures recommended by the Government and complementary measures to preserve the integrity of our drivers and customers.
The customer will be informed of the specific rules that are required to apply during this period of combating the spread of the Covid-19, in order to ensure the perfect safety of the driver and passengers.
Health measures within the company
Health measures with our customers
Protocol for welcoming and accompanying customers
- The driver will greet his passengers without contact, maintaining a minimum social distance of 1 m. Shaking hands or kissing a passenger is not accepted during this period
- The driver must wear his FFP2 washable mask
- The driver must apply hydro-alcoholic gel on his hands before and after any handling of luggage or personal belongings to the customer.
- The driver will be the only one authorized to operate the opening of the doors and to handle the luggage
- The driver must wear his FFP2 washable mask
- The client must wear a minimum surgical type mask (provided if necessary by Breizhcab Limousine)
- The customer must apply hydro-alcoholic gel (provided by Breizhcab Limousine) on his hands when entering and leaving the vehicle.
The driver must wear his FFP2 washable mask
The driver will be the only one authorized to operate the opening ofthe carts and to handle the luggage
The driver must apply hydro-alcoholic gel on his hands before and after any handling of luggage or personal belongings to the customer.
The customer will have to put his mask in the bag provided for this purpose
In this period of the fight against the Covid-19, it is sometimes not easy to impose certain rules of health safety on our customers and passengers. That’s why we’ll tell you here the maximum capacity and the recommended capacity by vehicle type. However, we will not accept any discrepancies regarding the safety of our employees, which is why the seat or seats located next to the drivers are unavailable during this period.
Sedan – 3 passengers
- Recommended Covid-19 capacity: 1 passenger
- Maximum Covid-19 capacity: 2 passengers
Van – 7 passengers
- Recommended Covid-19 capacity: 4 passengers
- Maximum Covid-19 capacity: 6 passengers
Minibus – 16 passengers
- Recommended Covid-19 capacity: 9 passengers
- Maximum Covid-19 capacity: 14 passengers
Minicar – 19 passengers – 1 place guide
- Recommended Covid-19 capacity: 12 passengers
- Maximum Covid-19 capacity: 19 passengers
Coach – 48 passengers – 1 place guide
- Recommended Covid-19 capacity: 24 passengers
- Maximum Covid-19 capacity: 48 passengers
As a former State-educated paramedic, the maintenance and cleaning of our vehicles has always been one of my priorities. Today, given the context and the challenge before us, I have chosen to evolve our processes and put in place a real protocol of ambulance disinfection for our entire fleet. This is to ensure that all of our customers and passengers travel safely in front of the Covid-19.